Vertel ons wat gebeur in jou woonbuurt!
Tell us what is happening in your area!
Everybody can tell a story! We want to hear yours. We ant to know what is happeing is your suburb or area. We are always on the lookout for volunteer freelance and guest writers who can share insights, opinions, and content that are as well researched as they are well written, mmm well almost – all we want is for you to tell your story, report on events, tell what is happening in your neighborhood. If you have tips, tricks, and insights you want to share with our readers, then tell us.
Complete the form below after you have read the guidelines listed below the form.
Kom vertel jou storie.
Almal het ‘n storie om te vertel! Vertel ons wat in jou woonbuurt gebeur. Al die lief en leed, geboortes, sterftes, huwelike, doop – enigiets. Maak nie saak wie jy is en waar jy vaandaan kom nie – net jy kan JOU storie vertel.
Ons as gemeenskap vertel nie meer stories aan ons kinders nie, ons laat toe dat hulle ander stories op hul selfone lees. In die proses gaan ons plaaslike stories verlore.
Vul asb die vorm hieronder in en laat ons toe om jou storie te vertel.
You can either complete the form below or send your story via email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Winners will be announced in January 2022.
Rules are simple:
1. Story must be uplifting and not divisive.
2. No party politics, no racism.
3. Tell your story of your community. Tell people of George what is happening in your neighborhood.
4. Our editors will read it and help you to improve on your wrting skills.
Content that you send to us
1. On our various linear and non-linear platforms, you may be asked to participate by sending (by various means) content that you wish to share with us, such as a video or photo (hereinafter referred to as the “Content”) so that it can be used by all the LoveGeorge and Love Garden Route media (hereinafter referred to as the “Media”).
2. You declare and guarantee that you have (and will continue to have during use by the Media) all of the rights, licenses, approvals and authorizations required to allow the LoveGeorge to use your Content in order to offer their services, and more generally under the conditions specified by the present Terms. Consequently, you must not share videos that you have not created, or use content in your videos that is protected by copyright, such as music, extracts from protected programmes or videos created by third parties, if you do not have the required authorisations.
3. You undertake not to submit to the Media any Content for which the rights are held by third parties (including the right of ownership, right to privacy, and right of personal portrayal) unless you have obtained from the third party concerned formal authorisation to distribute the data concerned and grant to the Media the rights specified in Article 2 above.
4. You retain all of the intellectual property rights for your Content, but you must grant limited rights to the Media. When you submit Content to LoveGeorge, you grant the Media a non-exclusive right, that is transferable (including the right to sublicense), free of charge, for the whole world and throughout the duration of the copyright protection, to use, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works, represent and perform the Content in connection with the Media’s activity, and in particular for the promotion and redistribution of all or part of the service (and of the resulting derivative works) without limitation, in all formats, on all media and via all media channels;
5. In this connection you may be required to give us your personal data such as your photograph and first name/surname. You expressly authorise us to reproduce them in context with the Content sent.